The SentryPal is powered with Cellular and GPS technology allowing you to go anywhere you like and be confident that if you need it, help is just the touch of a button away. Seniors may not carry their cell phones with them 100% of the time and during an emergency, a complicated cell phone may not be the safest way to call for help.
The SentryPal’s single button operation is the simplest way to call for help at home, at the park or anywhere may need help.
- Battery: Rechargeable unit with cradle with 36 hours of battery life.
- Status Indicators: Power, GPS, GSM Status
- Alert Notification: Receive alert notification for device battery life, on/off, and SOS calls.
- Central Station Integration: Full integrations with many of the industry’s leading Central Station software.
- GPS: Reports longitude and latitude to the Central Station. Provides the ability to see the location history of the device.
- SOS Call: The unit provides clear two-way voice communication and GPS tracking to the Central Station.
- Two-way Voice: Built-in speaker phone provides exceptional two-way voice communication.
- Model #: 42911
Weight .13 lbs Color
L: 2.7″ x W: 1.8″ D: 0.7″
Literature is available on all products by contacting LogicMark.
Warranty Cards: Contact us
Instruction manuals, books, and pamphlets: Contact us
Marketing materials: Contact us
CONNECTED TO CARE – EVERYWHERE
The SentryPal is for the user on the go. Coverage is nationwide. Communicate directly through the two-way voice, water-resistant pendant. The pendant is small and lightweight.
The SentryPal is excellent for individuals that are aging in place, mobile health, tele-health, lone worker protection, child safety & protection, first responders, law enforcement and many others.