A Customizable System with No Monthly Fees! Program up to 4 Custom Contacts.
FreedomAlert is the world’s first programmable two-way voice pendant communicator with no monthly fees. Personal security has never been so small or affordable. The FreedomAlert can be programmed to call family, friends, or neighbors, at anytime from anywhere in the home and into the surrounding yard. If the programmed contacts are unreachable – the system can default to call an emergency 911 operator.
The FreedomAlert has the ability to be programmed with up to four (4) contacts to call anytime. The system can be customized with the three position switch on the back of the base unit to select one of three modes. A power outlet and an active landline are all that is needed for the unit to operate. The medical pendant is powered by a lithium-ion battery that lasts up to 6 months on a single charge.
- • Program up to 4 personal contacts
- • Slide switch on unit allows to select 3 modes:
- • Call up to 4 custom contacts
- • Call up to 4 custom contacts & then emergency 911
- • Call 911 directly
- • Dial 5 feature: Call recipient is prompted to press ’5′ to continue emergency call. If the call hits voice mail and
- ’5′ is not pressed, the next programmed number will be dialed automatically
- • System test and battery test functions
- • Audible prompts and confirmations during set-up and testing
- • Combination of up to 4 pendants or Emergency Wall Communicators programmed to one base station
- • Auto power off of pendant after one minute of inactivity
- • 24 hour emergency battery back-up
- • Extra telephone jack in base unit
- • Water resistant pendant
- • Compatible with any standard land-line and most VoIP
- • DECT communication technology (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications)
- • Operating Frequency: 1.9 GHz Spread Spectrum
- • Coverage: 600ft (183m) line of site
- • Battery: lithium-ion rechargeable for pendant, AA NiMh rechargeable for base (available only
- through LogicMark)
- • FCC & DOC Canada certified
- • Factory is ISO-9001 approved
- • Conforms to UL 1637
Pendant Specs: 1.4oz – 41g (w/ battery) L: 2.13″ (body) 3″ (w/ antenna) W: 1.25″ D: .75″
Package Specs: H: 3” W: 12” D: 10” Weight: 2.2lbs
Carton Specs: H 20.9” W: 18” L: 23” Weight 29.8lbs 12 Units per Carton
Emergency Wall CommunicatorProvide yourself additional safety where and when you need it with the Emergency Wall Communicator. The EWC is an additional two-way voice communicator that can be permanently mounted in high-risk areas throughout the home for complete coverage. Compatible with the FreedomAlert and LifeSentry, the EWC allows the user to call for help, especially when the pendant is not being worn. Nearly 80% of falls occur in the bathroom or bedroom and the EWC is a great safety device to include in those areas in case of an emergency. The EWC is an effective and affordable solution to ensure a safe living environment.
- • Utilizes revolutionary two-way voice communication technology
- • Simply push the HELP button to connect to family, friends, emergency 911 or your central station
- • A combination of up to 4 wall communicators and/or pendants can be programmed to one base station
- • Water resistant
- • Permanently mount with screws or double-sided tape
- • Operates off of 4 AAA Alkaline batteries (included)
- • Great for mounting next to the bed, in the bathroom or at the bottom of the stairs
- • Protect yourself in the event of a fall even when you take your pendant off
Lock BoxProtect yourself and your property during an emergency. By placing the lock box on your door, emergency personnel can enter the home safely, without damaging personal property. Simply place a key in the box and communicate the combination accordingly for an effective response from emergency personnel. Many cities and states prohibit emergency personnel from knocking down doors to assist those in need. With the addition of the lock box, you will never have to worry about them reaching you in time.
What makes your FreedomAlert Personal Emergency Response Systems special?
There are actually several features of our product that are unique in the industry.
- 1. FreedomAlert is the world’s smallest two-way voice communicator.
- 2. We are the first company to provide a two-way speakerphone in the pendant.
- 3. No Monthly fees since we allow the customer to call the person of their choice – family and friends.
- 4. The range of our systems will cover your typical American home and into the yard. Allowing two-way voice communication from wherever you are at.
How does FreedomAlert work?
It is very simple. You just push the blue button on the wearable pendant and FreedomAlert calls the first person on your list. If there is no answer, it hangs up and calls the next contact. If they are not there – it calls the next etc – up to a total of four programmed numbers, and, if no one is available, it will hang up and call 911.
What happens if the FreedomAlert gets an answering machine/voice mail?
The system will know to hang-up and dial the next programmed number. If the system is not set to call 911, the process will repeat nine times over.
How do I program FreedomAlert?
FreedomAlert is programmed using the touch-tone keys of any phone in your home.
Does FreedomAlert use Cellular Service?
No! The FreedomAlert uses your home phone line.
Do you have to be near a base station for the called person to hear you?
No! Because the FreedomAlert is the world’s smallest cordless speakerphone, you can speak directly to an operator instantly from anywhere in or around the home. This is the only product that allows you to speak from ANYWHERE in your home, not just within 50 feet of a speakerphone base station. The pendant range will cover up to a 5,000 sq ft home and into the surrounding yard (600 ft line of site).
Are there any monthly charges or contracts?
Absolutely Not! There are no monthly charges, no monitoring fees, no contracts, ever. You purchase the FreedomAlert and it is yours to keep and use forever. Call your friends and neighbors – or even 911 – and the call is free.
Does 911 know who and where I am if they get the call?
Because of this “enhanced 911” system (like ‘caller-ID’), 911 knows who and where you are even before you speak.
How do I install FreedomAlert?
Just plug it into your existing phone jack and the power adapter into the nearest wall outlet.
Is FreedomAlert legal to use?
Yes! The FreedomAlert is completely legal to use in all 50 states and Canada.
Does FreedomAlert use batteries?
Yes, the FreedomAlert pendant uses a small lithium-ion battery which lasts 2 to 3 months on a charge. We provide two such batteries. One is always charging in the base unit while the other is in use. Every few months simply swap them around. The base unit has 4 rechargeable nickel-metal-hydride batteries which are always charging and which can provide up to 24 hours of back-up power in the event of a power outage.
Additional batteries must be purchased directly from LogicMark.
Is FreedomAlert water resistant?
Yes, the FreedomAlert pendant can be used in the shower. It is not officially “water-proof” – but it does meet the IPX-4 specifications for water spray. Prolonged exposure to water and soaps can damage the water seals and affect the performance of the pendant. We recommend hanging the pendant in the shower, away from direct water. The pendant should always be in range of use in case of an emergency.
What is the warranty on FreedomAlert?
One Year Limited Warranty